Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thoughts.

  Woke up after0700hours. Wished the stranger a good voyage and left the room. Drank fourcups of water at the lobby. Walked to centrallibrary even though Knew that I would have to wait for twohours. Taxi, toEchoPark. Walked. Urinated at a publictoilette. Walked the neighbourhood near the park, which is on the higher ground. Bus whose number Do not remember. Cityhall, L.A.P.D.!. Taxi. St.VincentCircle. A barbershop. 20USD. Walked to the centrallibrary. Felt fatigue and Regretted having walked so much. Printed the list of korean restaurants inKoreatown. Taxi. BetweenWestOlympiaAndVentura. A meal. Bought a few novels atAladdinUS. Surfed on the internet at an internetcafe. Watched a video ofAmySeiMetz. Left it. Bus, RegalCiné. WatchedHer2013. It was good, but I don't like to watch the movies created by the bourgeoisie, concerned with the problems bourgeoisies. Bought a cheeserburger and a milkshake and Ate them. Decided not to watchWolfOfWallStreet and Walked toward the hostel. Bought onecan of dietcoke. Arrived at the room. New roommate was present. FromNYC, he claims that he is a graphicdesigner and that the purpose of the visit is to submit his work to various designers who work in magazines, includingPlayboy. He had the latest issue ofPlayboy in his suitcase and let me skim it. He asked me whether I wanted to accompany him and his friend to a concert inSilverLake? He wanted me to buy the ticket online and, after searching on the internet, told me that it is not available anymore, because it starts in a few hours. He has left the room to buy some food. AlreadyDislike his voice and his dumbassmentality. Hopesincerely that no altercation will occur between him and me.
  Shouldn't have walked so much in the morning and Should have studied ger. and lat. I'm supposed to be on vacation.
  Added. I know what kind of man he is. He left a ticket to a concert at his residence inWilliamsburg.Brooklyn. He asked me whether or not I wanted to accompany him. I agreed. He said that I needed to buy a ticket. He checked and found that it was not available anymore. He said that I should be able to buy a ticket at the venue, which is contrary to the statement he made earlier. I revealed his intention by the method of questionandanswer, and he said that he would get shitfaced at a bar nearby if I were not allowed to enter. He left the room and allegedlybought some food. When I asked him whether he lives inWilliamsburg.Brooklyn, he stronglystated that he is not a hipster. After20:40, he could not suppress himself from expressing it anymore and said that he was unsure whether he would be able to enter by showing someone an email. He left eventually. Hopesincerely that no altercation will occur between him and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment