Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thoughts.

  Now, 06:58. Woke up after0530. Defacated myself. I asked him whether the new roommate was able to enter the venue last night. He said that he was and that one could not have obtained a ticket at the venue, and that I had made a wise decision. He asked me whether I wanted to accompany him toHollywoodsign nearGriffithPark. I accepted, because I wanted to see it. He asked a lot of questions, and used a term "economicallychallenged". I asked him whether it is one of his PCterm or some shit. He revised and said that he was "broke, his bankaccounts are empty, his wallets are thin.". He and I left the hostel and walked towardPershingSquareStation. He said that the downtown inLosAngeles smelled like urine and complained. He asked me what I liked about theCityOfLosAngeles. I asked him whether or not he wanted my true opinion. He said, Yes. I said that it is filled with ultraCapitalism, Meritocracy, and huge gap between the rich and the poor. I said that, in close proximity, the ultrarich and the poor are perceiving each others. He said that it is the beauty of the metropolitans, that it is theReality and one cannot change humannature, and that everybody has opportunities. I asked him whether or not he thought thisReality should remain this way. He repliedaffirmatively and said that moreandmorecities are being urbanised, and cited an example of his hometown, somewhere inVA. He said that moreandmore population will move into the metropolitans to obtains jobs, [Fuck me.] and that various public transportations will help them. I asked him who pays for the public transportations. He replied, Citizens. I asked him, What kind of citizens and said that this kind of statement is pointless unless one defines what kind of citizen versus what kind of citizen. I think he said that every kind of citizen. There was onehomeless black and possiblyschizophrenic, who was shouting something. I asked him whether or not he is a citizen. He said that he is not a productive citizen, therefore not a citizen. We arrived at the entrance ofPershingSquareStation. I said that he would go to theHollywoodsign without me. Returned to the room.
  Thought that he was thesame as the comedians and their audiences at the frenchrestaurant twodays before. SpikeJonez and his latest lover, MichelleWilliams, ZooeyDeschanel, MWard, Gosling, Mara, both of them, Soderbergh, also.
  Plan. A meal atKoreatown. Publiclibrary.central. TwelveYearsASlave or InsideLLewynDavis.

No comments:

Post a Comment