Thursday, April 17, 2014

List. TheDailyShowWithJonStewart. Guest. Preface.



Here are the lists of the guests of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. It is directly copied from Wikipediapages. I have crossed the actors, singers or comedians. I disregard the political implications of their works, especially the movies. (If I remove the politicalactors also, these lists will almost be nonexistent.)
I have not read any of the books listed or checked the backgrounds of every author. I will never do it on my own, but I will do it if somebody will assist me so that the time devoted to it be drastically decreased. I believe that the way to study these lists is to find the company each of them is affiliated, and what company is affiliated with what conglomeration.
Although the conclusion is not positive, I believe that it is obvious that the Daily Show with Jon Stewart is nothing but a part of propagandasystem with intent to divert the attention of the population, unlike some morons seem to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment