Sunday, May 24, 2015

Crowning. Definition. urbandictionary.


Top Definition
1.      the state of being very close to having to discharge fecal excrement, similiar to the state of “crowning” when giving birth. [A question.] To reach this state, the turtle must be poking his head out.

“Dude, I’m crowning so bad I think I just baked a hashbrown in my underbritches”
“I have to snap a duece so bad that I’m crowning...can you smell it?”
by BloodMuttsRevenge August 25, 2006

10 more definitions
20 Words related to crowning



2.      Having an intense need to defecate.

Mike was crowning, it was a tough decision between dropping a chalupa in the woods with no toilet paper, or waiting for the comforts of an outhouse three miles ahead.
by The Commadore July 22, 2008

3.      synonoumous with “poking cotton” or “turtling”

I need to take a dump real bad, I’m crowning
by gdollar January 03, 2004

4.      When you feel your turd is pushing [Why?]

I got to use the toilet, my turd is crowning
by styn99 March 07, 2014

5.      An exploratory sexual move on a woman, kind of like fisting, only using your head. Gives that bigger girl or post pregnancy shawty a real buzz and gives the dude a chance to look around and see the kind of place he came from.

Yeah man, I totally crowned Maureen last night, crowning is her biggest turn on.
by Bonesofthewhitegoods May 11, 2011

6.      The point during a woman’s labor when the baby’s head (also known as the crown) can be first seen poking out of her vagina. Also used to refer to the point when a poop log can be first seen poking out of the anus.

“Oh my God, I had Mexican food for lunch again! I need to use your toilet ASAP, I’m CROWNING!”
by Titan2014 April 07, 2014

7.      The moment you cross your legs when you are no where near a bathroom and you clench your bung hole to stop it from coming out. [Why?]

I need a bathroom but i cant move because im crowning
by dick nuggets November 25, 2014

8.      When the excrement in one’s anus cannot be contained any longer and it starts pushing open the sphincter. [Why?] Probably related to childbirth where the top of the baby’s head (the crown) is first visable as it emerges from the vagina.

“OMG I’m crowning so bad it’s like I’ve got a turtle neck hanging from my ass...”
by Dr Bob December 17, 2003

9.      one person on their knees in the middle of a circle-jerk of 3 or more guys waiting as they all bust their nuts on his/her head

“Man, I heard that fraternity was crowning all their new pledges!”
by hard2break July 30, 2012

10.   when shit in your asshole builds up when you have to take a shit really bad. [Is it true?]
by ben June 05, 2003

11.   To skeet [ejaculate] on top of your partner’s head.

I saw this gay dood crowning his partner on his bald spot.
So this chick was giving me head when all of a sudden I pulled out and crowned the bitch.
by Kooie April 17, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment