Saturday, May 16, 2015

SteveAntin. IMDb. 24 Nov 2010.

Is it just me?

The new pics of Steve Antin @ The Burlesque, he looks different, right? Please believe me I'm not a hater I actually really like him as a actor & writer & director. Is it his cheekbones? Did he have plastic surgery? Please tell me he didn't why do so many in Hollyweird do that?

 

Post deleted

This message has been deleted by the poster

 

Re: Is it just me?

It amazes me this is the guy from The Goonies. Looks like another person. He must have had a lot of surgery - and to be honest it is pretty far from flattering. His mouth now looks like a duck's.

Sorry i'm trying not to be a hater but.... come on... it really looks bad.


"Everybody be cool... You be cool"

 

Re: Is it just me?

I'm not a hater at all, but definitely he changed his beautiful face too much :(

 

Re: Is it just me?

that is recent plastic surgery too because he looked like the cute steve antin in his small part in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. Now he just looks AWFUL.

Watchin X-Files with no lights on
We're dans la maison
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one

 

Re: Is it just me?

Who did he even play in The Goonies?

I've only seen him in the The Last American Virgin.

 

Post deleted

This message has been deleted by an administrator

 

Post deleted

This message has been deleted by the poster

 

Re: Is it just me?

I was shocked today to see the pictures of what he looks like in 2011. Gosh, it just makes me sad to see someone who has gone too far with surgery. I hope he doesn't read this because I don't want to make him feel bad. But it is another case of the myopic societal viewpoint that some people in the world (people with money, people in the public eye, etc.) behold for themselves. They feel they are just not enough as they are growing older naturally without going under a blade/injections. In the quest to supposedly look better and younger, they only achieve a false fake inauthentic look--a funhouse mirror version of what once was. He looks deformed and so different and it just makes me very sad. I became a fan of his from his "Can A Guy Say No?" Afterschool Special in '86. So sad. Well, he is the same on the inside and that is what truly counts.

For an example of tasteful surgery look to Jane Fonda. I don't necessarily condone it but at least she has done it to good subtle effect.

 

Re: Is it just me?

I was just watching "Sweet 16" which he made several years ago, and decided to look him up and was shocked to see how different and womanly he looked. He looks like he might be ill too. This is definitely not the hot hunky Steve Antin from "Last American Virgin." I am shocked and saddened.
 

 

Re: Is it just me?

I think he should have avoided it. He had a look that was becoming more rugged and handsome as he aged.

When men his age get all smoothed out, pulled, collagen injected, and botoxed; they end up looking like wax figures. Or worse, they get that tranny-face (lips and cheekbones too big, eyes pulled too tight, see Joan Rivers and Cher for good examples, see Jocelyn Wildenstein for an extreme example!)

 

Re: Is it just me?

He looks absolutely awful.

I was drawn to this thread when checking out his profile on here, having just watched 'The Accused' again. I am actually really shocked to see what he has done to his once handsome face, as he is totally unrecognisable now. I was literally looking at his photos thinking this cannot POSSIBLY be the same guy.

He was so fresh-faced and handsome in 'The Accused', and why he didn't see fit to just age naturally and gracefully (as he certainly had the looks for it) is beyond me.

Now he just looks like every other surgically altered, melted faced mutant in Hollywood.

Sad. Very sad.

 

Re: Is it just me?

I'll never understand why these people do this to their faces. Some don't even look human (besides Steve, Kenny Rogers & Lil' Kim come to mind). Steve was SO good-looking in "The Last American Virgin" & "The Accused." Now it hurts to look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment