Monday, February 6, 2017

Johnson, Adam H. "Short comment on Chuck Todd." (03 Feb 2017) Twitter.

  • once did a Q&A for a college class; they asked me how to succeed in journalism. I told them be as dull & morally unimaginative as Chuck Todd
  • imagine being this stupid. [Accurate.]

  • oh hey I wrote a thing about the media, "fake news," & Trumplandia
  • Patrick Waldo Retweeted Adam H. Johnson
    I love
    Patrick Waldo added,
  • when you try communicating with liberal twitter:
  • Trump is now a Gilmore Girls brat
  • The Washington Post's coverage of Trump's supreme court nominee has been uniformly uncritical
  • extremely this
  • Random fight broke out in crowd of protesters, consensus is it was an agent provacator.
  • Delete Your Account Retweeted Kumars Salehi
    BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WINDOWSSSSSSS 🔨🖼😭
    Delete Your Account added,
  • Crowd chanting "NYU, shame on you"
  • NYPD with their standard 10000 to 1 cop to protestor ratio outside the Kimmel center NYU
  • 1st and 7th ave Brooklyn
  • A Vice Canada editor tried to turn young reporters into his cocaine mules, the National Post reports:
  • "An informal survey of bodega workers in 3 neighborhoods in BK suggests they risk losing between $500 and $1,500."
  • Phil A. Buster Retweeted Jonathan Haidt
    The number of white US citizen cisgendered men who are coming out today to defend Nazis against anti fascists is somewhat astonishing
    Phil A. Buster added,
  • Feb 2
    Hi uh there's a minivan parked on my block that has a couple dozen VHS tapes of the motion picture SPEED on the dashboard
  • RIP. The Quebec Mosque City Victims: Professor, Butcher, Computer Technician

    You may also like

    ·
    imagine being this stupid.
    once did a Q&A for a college class; they asked me how to succeed in journalism. I told them be as dull & morally unimaginative as Chuck Todd
  • Your discourse with Chuck Todd would improve if you could imagine being that stupid for a second.
  • Chuck is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.
  • he's a candle among spotlights.
  • It's silly anyway. Everyone knows the Republicans wear jackboots now.
  • rep:I think gay children should be tortured straight Dem:I think the elderly should have health care Media:This discourse
  • i spend a second in the nazis shoes and immediately throw myself off a bridge
  • Both sides are the same! Always! That's the basic principle of Chuck Todd Jernalizm!
  • Feb 3
    Image what it must feel like to be in control of the means of production. Just imagine!
  • Why is looking at things from other people's perspective stupid?
  • If only I understood the parasitic obsession of screwing over your fellow man.
  • Freaky Friday remake, but with the Koch Brothers
  • . I think what he's describing, empathy, is a good thing.
  • I misunderstood when I first read it. yes, it's stupid.He's talking about the people in politics, not people.
  • give me all their money so I can see what it's like.
  • oh thought you had to 'walk a mile' in those shoes or something
  • Yeah "we're just like the average man on the street" except for the million of dollars we have"
  • I tried to imagine it, but then I had a brain aneurysm.
  • Conway's "alternative facts" thing was wild in that if only for a second, it rustled him from this bipartisan stupor
  • Imagining it takes more intelligence than being that stupid, so it's kinda impossible.
  • Feb 3
    Who'd want to spend even a second in Trump's shoes? Gross!
  • I think the opposition he's referring to is Indies & Dems who haven't left the party or he means Bernie Stupid🙄
  • Feb 3
    No, I'm pretty sure they're talking about swapping shoes for a bit. Which, again, ew! Not hygienic!
  • BAhahahahhahahahaha
  • *imagines man removing lid and pouring scalding hot coffee on own crotch*
  • worse, publicly. On a daily basis.
  • whadda ya know these fit like a charm?!
  • The parties behind the Parties are all billionaires, so yeh, I'd love me some Prada shoes. They ain't gettin' 'em back.
  • The kid's book approach to politics
  • is he 3rd grade teacher
  • No thanks, lol.
  • Yeah, really deep, that!
  • There is a profound belief that ideology is not real and that people all want the same things, even though that's not true
  • Hard to fathom how clueless so many in the establishment media are but unlike DJT I prefer them to Kellyann Conway
  • God I miss Tim russert.
  • When's the last time put himself in the mindset of those in poverty?
  • what is Chuck Todd's last name ?
  • This is densely stupid!
  • I like your TS, Adam, but I don't see a plan behind it. You criticize hope for rapprochement? On social media?
  • "Our political discourse" meaning his TV discussions. But that's not where political discourse lives in America.
  • Sorry, I tried, but I can't imagine being that stupid. I would think "vapid" would be a nice description for Chuck as well.
  • chuck Todd's answer to the problems with Washington: Freaky Friday.
  • If you think about we are already in the othersides shoes we just choose not to destroy America. By voting for demagogue.
  • Chuck Todd is the it pundit for some reason.
  • try as I might, fitting myself into liars' shoes is just not my cup of tea.
  • the West Wing is able to do frontal lobotomies on select group of media.
  • Go work on your compassion for rich corporatists and fascists and let us know when you've learned your lesson.
  • I don't have to imagine it! Although I refuse to put on anybody else's shoes. Gross. Very, very gross. Sad really.
  • Feb 3
    plus Trumps shoes are probably tiny
  • Dear Chuck, Up to Pres to reach out to opposition first to heal wounds. So far only reaching to grab us by the...throat
  • eww gross. That sounds germy. Very, very disgusting. So sad about other people's feet.
  • If Chuck Todd wants to empathize with horrible people, we can stop watching him.
  • Is there actually a point to your hate filled tirade with other trolls of the day?
  • There's no way an even half-woke Democrat could be as stupid as 🍊PissBoy...or as vicious, sexist, racist or cruel.
  • Feb 3
    how much does he get paid again?
  • oh if only the capitalist ownership class would ~think~ about the workers, they'd stop exploiting them by design
  • I have lost all respect for Chuck. There is no equivalency between these two parties.
  • Ok, I imagined it: I put a teacup in my pocket, hot tea and all, scalded myself, then stumbled into a doorframe.
  • You scoff, but I switched places with the governor of South Dakota for 2 hrs today and now I see why ethics committees suck

    No comments:

    Post a Comment